Special event permit to sell liquor in KwaZulu-Natal

Want to sell liquor at a special event? In order to sell alcohol at a special event you are required to have a special event permit. You are required to obtain certain consents and comply with what is laid down in the Act. In this article we discuss the procedure and requirements. Application for Special event permit Application under section 39(c) in terms of section 41(1) must be completed in full in triplicate and duly signed in front of a […]

Read more