Liquoract.com – Your liquor license applications services
Liquor laws vary from province to province. We focus on Kwazulu-Natal, Mpumalanga, Western Cape and Eastern Cape.
1. New applications under section (41):
- Screening of the applicant and premises to ensure compliance.
- Information discovery.
- Drafting of a complete application document.
- Drawing of a floor plan to specifications.
- Drafting of a lease agreement and landlord’s consent.
- Assistance with a business license application.
- Lodging of applications.
- Assisting with advertising at the public participation stage.
- Assisting with objections and objection hearings.
2. Renewal applications under section 64(2)
Annually, six months before the expiry date of the license an application must be lodged with the Liquor Authorities.
- Ensure that the original conditions issued by the liquor authorities are retained.
- Ensure the premises and license holder still comply.
- Compile and lodge the application.
- Obtain new reference number for payment of the following years license fee.
3. Applications for Special Events Permit under section 52(1)
Application for a special event permit, this must be lodged not less than 14 working days prior to the date of the event.
- Gather all required documents.
- Compile application and ensure it comply and is complete.
- Lodge application at the offices of the liquor authorities in Durban.
- Follow up and obtain license certificate in time.
4. Application for Manager’s appointment under section 77.
5. Application for transfer from one person to another in terms of section 74.
6. Application for removal of license from one premises to another in terms of
7. Application for micro manufacturing.
8. Application for all license related matters such as:
- Alteration of licensed premises.
- Additional storage.
- Appeal against decision of the liquor authority.
- Liquor license objections.
9. Drafting of the documents required for any license application such as:
- Lease Agreements.
- Partnership agreement.
- Landlord’s consent.
- Proxy and power of attorney.
10. Assisting new license holder to:
- Open account with suppliers.
- Arrange for placing equipment such as fridges, display and promotional material from suppliers.
- Choose and install modern and effective point of sale system to keep track of sales and stock.
- Start a website.
- Advertising on social media.
- Stay in touch with the liquor act and advice of all changes and amendments to the Act.
11. Advice on all Liquor License matters free of charge.
Our mission is to ensure the fast and efficient application of your license and to see you trade as soon as possible.
Submit your review
Through the help and reliability of liquoract today I am the owner of a tarven, their service is more than exceptional thus I highly recommend and rank their service
I had no idea about applying for a liquor license but I wanted to open a tarven, Liquoract did everything for me and now I'm a proud owner of my own tarven.
Liquoract.com is on-top of my liquor license renewals since 2003 - Keep up the good work!